I'm a Writer and a Marketer from San Francisco
- Name: Taylor Nicole Price
- What I Do: Technology Marketing Manager
- Where I Live: San Francisco
- What I Like: Travel. Wine. More Wine. Technology & Entrepreneurship. English & Russian Literature. All the Animals.
I am a resourceful, entrepreneurial and results-driven marketing professional with six years experience driving business growth through innovative digital strategies, engaging communications and meticulous project execution.
I have specific expertise in SaaS and B2B marketing and communications, B2C eCommerce, and wine marketing and sales.
Outside the office you will find me studying (and sipping) wine, planning my next grand adventure, attempting to write a novel, or wandering this beautiful city I call home.
Focus on 19th century English and Russian Literature. Additional coursework taken in Digital Marketing and Marketing for Entrepreneurial Business
EmployeeChannelDigital Marketing ManagerJune, 2016 - Present
Provider of enterprise mobile apps for employee communication and engagement
- The company's first marketing hire tasked with brand development, increasing digital brand awareness, developing inbound strategy, content creation and weekly blogging, designing and executing marketing campaigns, conference and event planning, and social media management.
- Increased total digital marketing reach by 35% in first two months. Site visits from social media channels rose 136% and total monthly blog views increased by 340%. Monthly inbound leads up 100%.
- Managed a January 2017 company re-brand from Navera to EmployeeChannel with control over all web and content updates, as well as customer- and partner-facing deliverables.
Global Wine CompanyMarketing Account ManagerAugust, 2015 - April, 2016
White label eCommerce solutions for luxury Wine Club sourcing, sales and support. (Company is no longer operating.)
- Marketing lead for The New York Times Wine Club, The Washington Post Wine Club and MORE Uncorked.
- Responsible for driving member acquisition, retention and ongoing wine sales.
- Developed and executed multimedia marketing strategies (email, print, web, and social media), oversaw three eCommerce websites, and managed seasonal retail product plans.
- Worked closely with Partners and Production Associates to meet Partner deliverables.
- Increased revenue for The New York Times Wine Club by 25% and grew new club subscription membership by 33% compared to the same time period the previous year. Revenue from online wine sales rose 44% during my tenure, influenced in large part by successful email, print and digital campaigns.
- Crafted all copy and managed the design of four weekly promotional emails, digital and print advertisements, multi-page inserts which appeared regularly in The New York Times paper, and all landing pages. Controlled quarterly email and print marketing plans.
Apica SystemsMarketing ManagerMay, 2014 - August, 2015
Stockholm-based SaaS company offering web performance monitoring and load testing solutions
- Managed U.S. marketing efforts, including inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, product marketing, demand generation, events/tradeshows, partner relations, web development and website management, PPC advertising, SEO, and social media.
- Helped Apica build a stronger brand identity and pursue Enterprise sales in the US market.
- Directly managed all outsourced agency personnel. Led company sponsorship at three annual conferences.
- Increased direct conversions through Apica's website (free trial signups, content downloads) by 850% between May 2014 - July 2015.
- Marketing efforts garnered interest and supported sales among the Fortune 500 and Enterprise market. Equifax, GE, WeightWatchers, NFL, NBA, and HBO became clients during my tenure.
- Shepherded and managed a large scale website redesign.
- Crafted virtually all marketing communications, including collateral, product brochures & datasheets, blog articles, and digital content.
- Ongoing SEO efforts helped to boost prominent keyword rankings from position #24 or below to the first page of Google search results: "Load Testing" (#5), "Load Testing service" (#3), "Web Performance Monitoring Service" (#5), "Cloud Performance Testing" (#2)
NBrellaCo-Founder / Marketing ManagerJune, 2009 - May, 2014
Technology startup offering an audit platform and data integrity in cloud environments
- During senior year of college, co-launched a technology startup as a subsidiary of a family-owned IT firm. Served in a diverse, highly entrepreneurial role with responsibility over all product marketing, branding, and communication strategy.
- Helped design and launch company brand. Co-Inventor of primary product patent. Built website and crafted virtually all of the firm’s collateral, sales presentations and digital content.
DomainMarketing Consultant2010 - 2012
Working on a part-time basis, I partnered with this marketing agency serving luxury architecture, real estate and interior design brands to devise brand strategies and digital marketing plans for the firm’s top clients.
Performed a diverse range of assignments for key accounts including website management, media design and placement, media relations/publicity, and social media management. Garnered media coverage for prominent real estate ventures and helped to coordinate events.
My Managers Have Said
Taylor is a smart, resourceful and passionate marketer who exudes enthusiasm for her brands and driving the business. A true team player, she has the ability, work ethic and positive attitude to take on any project needed to deliver results. Any company would be lucky to have such a dedicated marketing professional on their team.
Taylor is an incredible asset with abilities that far exceed any expectations. She is extremely skilled in every facet of marketing and at every turn creatively turns ideas into results. Her passion for luxury marketing coupled with her ability to build incredible relationships make her invaluable. It is extremely rare to find someone with a skill set as vast as Taylor’s with a personality to match. There literally isn’t anything that she can’t do. Technology is second nature to her – website build and maintenance, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and the list goes on. She can write, pitch and place media, assist in the execution of luxury events, anticipate needs, solves problems in a flash, and is as polished and professional as they come. Most importantly she is an absolute joy to work with and one of the most dedicated and loyal people I have had the pleasure of knowing. I trust her implicitly and was proud to have her represent Domain and our clients.